- Fix node render on Firefox
- Fix node Event with no names
- Fix crash in unreal when copy from blueprint render and paste to it
- Change the way that focus one node at the startup
- Add edit comment functionality
- Add delete comment functionality
- Add email in edit profile page (for reset password)
- Add changing password in edit profile page
Edit / Delete Comments
Now you can edit and delete your comments.
When you edit a comment, you will see the last date of edition after the date of posting.
When you delete a comment with no replies, it will be removed.
When you delete a comment with replies, the content is replaced by "This comment has been deleted by user.".
After that action you can't edit and can't reply to this comment.
Integration of HiveMP SDK
BlueprintUE will now recognize nodes from HiveMP SDK
Source : https://hivemp.com
Award from Unreal Dev Grants
BlueprintUE.com has received an award from Epic Games on 16 january 2018.
BlueprintUE.com is a tool that enables developers to copy and paste their Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints as text to the web and see the logic visually. The useful tool eases the process of sharing Blueprint snippets online and is popular among UE4 developers.
New dev blog section!
First of all let me present myself. I’m Sébastien Rancoud and I’m the creator of BlueprintUE.com
This section will cover all the news, features and progress about it.
If you are a company and you are interested about it, you can contact me on this page : Contact