Replace Static Meshes with HISM or ISM
- Exposure: public
- UE Version: 4.27
ctrl + v
An Editor Utility Widget for replacing SM with HISM or ISM. Above blueprint graph is for HISM.
- First, creating you Editor Utility Widget in Content Browser.
- Second, creating a button, two text box (for typing input text) from Pallete Tab.
- Next, opening the actor contains all SMs that you want to replace. Create a HISM/ISM ( just remember its name).
- Then, selecting the actor in scene, which contains static meshes you want to replace. Typing the first characters that all SMs have in the SM text box. The other is HISM/ISM's name.
- Finally, click the button and go to "Edit Blueprint" and "Apply Instance Changes to Blueprint".
Ex: You have 4 SMs in an actor in scene A, and that actor contains 4 SMs having their name starting with "Environment". You type "Environment" in SM text box, the other is HISM/ISM's name. Finally, click the button and go to "Edit Blueprint" and "Apply Instance Changes to Blueprint".
Based on this post: https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/wchgyaa_/
January 9, 2023, 4:07 pm